It is with a heavy heart that I admit to a recent fault of mine. As of today it has been 22 days since my last post on this blog. For a project that requires constant documentation, this is really, really, bad. Many aspects of my personal and academic life have been getting in the way, and to be completely honest, I had completely forgotten to write any posts during this time. That is in the past! I have now set up reminders, on everything that I can to make sure that I write posts regarding the material that I work on! With no more excuses on missing blog posts, I will be planning on sending in at least 2 posts per week that will keep up with the topic that I am working on for that week.
Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, its time to get right back into business! I have recently created a rough design document that serves as an overview of the project. Inside of this document I explain my purpose of choosing this project, what I expect to learn from it, a rough schedule of how I will be working on the project for the remainder of the semester, and the plans I have for the data models I will be following during the implementation! The best part of this document, however, is that it was completely coded in LaTeX. LaTeX has given me the creative freedom that Microsoft Word just couldn’t give me. I am able to tell the paper to do exactly what I want it to do, format it any way I like, and create these documents all for the low price of FREE. LaTeX aside, my design document is linked below for those who would like to take a look at it. This document is very rough, and shall be expanded on continually in the future. You can read my design document here, and if you have any feedback please let me know!